1) Great attitude is like a perfect cup of coffee–without it, don’t start your day. Good morning, please.
2) Great deeds precede good thoughts. Success precedes great deeds. Have a wonderful day. 3) Success comes to those who are willing to win the snooze buttons. I wish you a wonderful morning.
4) This message is to remind you that you are one of a kind, beautiful and talented. Nobody can stop you from doing anything in your mind. Good morning, please.
5) Don’t wake up yesterday with the regret of what you couldn’t do. Wake up thinking about what you’re going to be able to do today. Good morning, please.
6) If it was a good day yesterday, do not stop. Perhaps your winning streak has just started. Good morning, please.
7) Unless you wake up with your full strength right now, you will never be able to fulfill the dream you saw last night. Good morning, please.
8) The fading away of the dark and the rising of the sun is the most important aspect of life–the desperation that gives way to hope. Good morning, please.
9) Your own thoughts are the greatest sources of motivation, so think big and motivate yourself to win. Good morning, please.
10) Knowing that you are an inspiration to others is the greatest inspiration you can ever get. Wake up today and start living an inspiring life. Good morning, please.
11) It’s not just another day, it’s another opportunity to realize your dreams. Good morning, please.
12) Even the smallest of thoughts can be the greatest success… all you have to do is get up and go. Good morning, please.
13) Never come back in your life again this morning. Get up and get the most out of it. Good morning, please.
14) Do not blame God for not displaying gifts to you. With each morning, he gives you the gift of a new day. Good morning, please.
15) Good morning, it’s not just a salutation. It means a hope that the beautiful morning in your life will bring a smile to your face and happiness.
16) Yesterday, don’t complain. Make tomorrow better by making the most of today
17) Being happy or sad, dull or excited, moody or stable… are options that are presented to you every morning. Simply make the right choice. Good morning, please.
18) Dreaming big is good, but if you sleep big, your dreams will never see the light of day. Good morning, please.
19) Wake up and face up to the challenges of life. Otherwise, life is going to be a challenge. Good morning, please.
20) That’s what it is this morning because yesterday you were what you were. Be what you ought to be today so that tomorrow you can be what you want to be. Good morning, please.
21) Life is perishable, the faster you eat it, the better it feels. Stop thinking and begin to live. Good morning, please.
22) Forget, say goodbye to sorrow tomorrow. Think of the future, let the rapture of your life. Good morning, please.
23) Stop thinking about how much more can you sleep and think about how much more can you do. Good morning, please.
24) Today you can do nothing and tomorrow have uncertainty… or today you can do something good to shape tomorrow better and brighter. What is it going to be? Good morning, good morning
25) Think of last night’s dreams of making your lazy morning a lovely one. Good morning, please.
26) Success is not only a measure of how large you can DREAM, but a measure of how much you can DREAM. Good morning, please.
27) The way you get out of bed is the basis of the day ahead. So wake up with a smile and go out in your step with a bounce… you deserve it. Good morning, please.
28) You may sleep a little longer and face failure… or you may wake up to chase success immediately. The choice is yours entirely. Good morning, please.
29) Stop finding inspiring quotes and motivational messages. When you wake up, all you need to remember is what would happen if all your dreams didn’t come true. Good morning, please.
30) This promise comes every morning–give your dreams the wings of effort and your life will be full of happiness. 31) Every morning is the way of destiny to tell you that your purpose is yet to be fulfilled in life. Good morning, please.
32) If you couldn’t accomplish anything, today is the best time to start working towards it again. Good morning, please.
33) I wish you a step closer this morning to all the dreams you dreamed of last night.
34) The right time to wake up is NOW. Smiling the right time is NOW. NOW is the right time to do anything. The right time to reply to this sweet text is NOW. Good morning.
35) You have to do great things to become great–one of which is to wake up early in the morning. Good morning, please.
36) DREAMING or DOING is the choice between FAILURE and SUCCESS. Good morning, please.
37) May the morning sun’s rays light your fire to accomplish great things in life. Good morning, please.
38) Every morning, opportunities will knock at your door. But if you continue to sleep, they’ll just pass you by. Good morning, please.
39) Only by getting out of bed and doing something about it can you respect your dream. Good morning, please.
40) Without any effort on your part, night will change into day. But that’s just about all of Mother Nature’s help you get. Your efforts are now beginning to succeed. Good morning, please.